I’ve read several photography books and here are my short reviews on some of them. I am mostly a landscape, nature, and travel photographer, so I have read more of these types of books than others, but there are books in here for any photographer that I would recommend! Continue reading
I’ve read several photography e-books, and here are my reviews of what I’ve read so far. Continue reading
I’ve watched a few videos on photography. Here are my reviews of what I’ve seen so far.
I’ve put a star rating by each, and a short comment also. Here’s what my star ratings mean:
- 1 star – *—-, I didn’t like it. I’ve sold it used, returned it, or thrown it away.
- 2 stars – **—, It’s not that good.
- 3 stars – ***–, It’s o.k. Not great. I got something out of it. A small part of it is useful. I might keep it.
- 4 stars – ****-, It’s good. I liked it and got a lot out of it. I don’t refer to it too often though. It’s on my shelf.
- 5 stars – *****, It great! I like it and use it often, referring back to it from time to time. I get a lot out of it.
These are in no particular order. Clicking on each title will take you directly to the video!
Updated February 2012. Here they are . . .
I’ve read several photography books and e-books, and some were good and some were not. Here are my reviews of most of the ones I’ve read. I’m updating this all of the time, so just because the post date here is old, the information in here is not!
I’ve set up individual posts for each type of media I’ve reviewed. Here are the links: