Do you like Maxfield Parrish paintings? Now, you can make any photo look almost like a Maxfield Parrish painting. Here’s how:
- Download and install the Paper Camera app on your smartphone.
- Open a photo in the app and apply the following settings:
- “Bleaching” filter.
- Contrast: middle to low, not too dark, but not too bright, experiment
- Brightness: full
- Lines: to your own taste, experiment
- Shine: full
- Slickness: full
- Edges: to your own taste, experiment
- Save the photo.
If you did it right, it should look a lot like a Maxfield Parrish painting!
Note: You may have to brighten it up a bit in some other processor, and if you applied too much contrast, the photo will be too dark. You could also alter it even more to make it look more like a painting by applying a different effect in another processor.
Thank you for reading what I wrote — I hope you enjoyed it.